30 October 2009

sorry and empty


this post goes in for those who are following me and might have expected to continue with my posts .. but since these hectic exams and gre and stuf i'm not blogging at'll and its a month since i've done any proper blog ..... i have not been following any of the other blogs and even though i wanna comment and see all my favs blog... but m not able to ... m sorry to all of u ...

i want to scribble so much ... but m jus in wait for the exams to get over.... so many of my friends are doin contant posts .... but they are capable of multitasking .. which i real suck at .....

so this may be my last post (may be) ... for a month or more.... or it may even happen that i change my mind and start regular posts ....

so all of u out there ... thanks for the constant visits ... and all followers m really heartful for u ....

bye take care ...


5 comments:

Aeish said...

Waiting for you to come back here ! :)

Guria said...

Award for you! Go check!
All the best... And we'll be waiting! :) :)

SG said...

I understand. Take care of your exams and GRE. They are more important than writing blogs and reading other blogs. And, good luck to you.

Vishnu said...

dont worry.. he'll come back.. n happy boithday..

Pankhuri said...

All the best ! :)
mera bhi same hi haal haai :(

come...revive...survive...alive

This blog is to all those who are in for a great search to truth of life... may be.. i write wt eva i feel.. abt wtever i feel.. i don know wt ppl wil feel of it.. its jus my chancery of my heart....